What we do?
Neorcha myCheck-in is designed with your customers in mind. How can it add value to your business?
- Your guest experience at check-in is transformed from what can be stressful for guests to one where they’re immediately able to get engaged in the process.
- Guest satisfaction is increased from the minute they step into your hotel as queuing time is reduced or eliminated and check-in is quicker as there’s no more need to wait in line for a reception assistant.
- Your employees can step out from behind reception where they’re needed on check-in tasks to front-of-house to welcome your customers and make them feel special.
- VIPs get a true VIP experience: it’s like going from business class to first class without the price tag. Not only can your staff devote their full attention to them but they can create an experience based on their guest history, too – from which welcome drink they like to the time of their wake-up call and which newspaper they take. You can even check when their flight has landed thanks to the alerts functionality that can connect airport staff to your staff.
- Printing and other administration tasks are reduced as documents and files can be held on the system.
What Clients said
We have collaborated with Neorcha for the development of USEK mobile application. The project was very challenging as it required a lot of research at the beginning to understand the needs of our students and integrate them later in the app. Although the communication between USEK and Neorcha was virtual, they succeeded in providing a professional service. USEK app was a great achievement as it included various interactive sections for students with a very user-friendly navigation. Thank you Neorcha!Joy Cremesty, USEK University
Rotana partnered with Neorcha in 2013 because of their proven capabilities in providing industry leading mobility solutions. Since then, Rotana has continued to work with Neorcha to transform the arrival experience of hotel guests who are looking for a seamless check-in process that upholds local government regulations. Neorcha’s unique myCheckin platform was easily integrated with our own Rotana management systems. And our mobile check-in facility enabled us to improve administration procedures, streamline check-in processes and activities, reduce wait time at check-in, better engage with guests, and offer a true VIP experience through the use of alert functionality. Since introducing the new myCheckin technology, overall guest satisfaction has increased, with hotel guests conveying positive feedback about the fast and efficient check-in process.Our automated check-in, coupled with our virtual concierge and In-room applications, will ensure Rotana continues to deliver personalised experiences for our guests. The Neorcha team has a solid understanding of challenges faced by hoteliers and has a strong track record in adapting solutions to meet specific client and operational needs.Dominic Carr, Rotana Hotels